We are reopening for dine-in service on Thursday, June 11 at 4PM!!
Our indoor, patio, and rooftop seating will all be open and available (note that our patio and rooftop are not currently covered due to upcoming construction. Big things coming to our outdoor areas though 😉 ). Our temporary hours of operation are as follows:
Monday & Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday & Thursday: 4PM - 10PM
Friday: 4PM - 11PM
Saturday: 3PM - 11PM
Below are just some of the precautionary measures we've implemented to help prevent the spread of infection:
- Spaced all tables and bar seating to at least 6 feet apart.
- Reduced capacity to 50% of normal seating.
- All contact surfaces sanitized between guests.
- Take-out orders are delivered curb-side.
- All staff wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- All staff have their temperature taken prior to beginning their shifts.
- Installed hands-free foot pedal door openers.
- Implemented mobile contactless menus.
- Implemented mobile contactless payment option.
- Hand sanitizer is available for customer use throughout the restaurant.
- Face masks are available for customers to purchase.
- Installed air ionizers in the building, which are proven to kill viruses and bacteria.
- E-gift cards available for purchase.
We look forward to seeing you all again at our place!